One thing’s for sure, we’re all missing the in-person connection with our friends, family and colleagues. But we’re also all learning ways technology can help us stay connected and be more productive in our work. That’s why we’re excited to roll out a slew of new ways we’re leveraging technology to help you with all your real estate needs while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
Whether you’re thinking of buying or selling, the first step is to connect. Just shoot us a call, text, or good old-fashioned email and we can set up a time to meet virtually on your favorite virtual platform such as FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, etc. Or we can simply do it by phone if that’s more comfortable for you.
Then, for potential Buyers, we’ll:
- Set you up with a custom MLS portal - new listings zapped to your inbox instantly as they hit the market (Magic!)
- Connect you to the right lender for your situation so you can get pre-approved and ready to make an offer
- Determine properties that meet your needs and then go tour the top contenders - safely
- Negotiate a deal that gets you what you want with the most favorable terms
- Protect you by guiding you through the inspection process and making sure you know everything about the property
- See your transaction all the way through to a smooth closing!
Or, for potential Sellers, we’ll:
- Provide you a free comparative market analysis (CMA) of your home and go over it together on your favorite virtual platform
- Create an action plan for pre-list work and a timeline of events to get your home ready for the market
- Take HD quality professional photography of your home
- Use 3D video technology to create a virtual walkthrough of your home so it stands out and better qualifies potential buyers
- Launch a dynamic “coming soon” marketing plan to expose your listing to hundreds of additional potential buyers and build excitement
- Negotiate with interested buyers to help you get top dollar and the best possible outcome
- Manage all the moving parts to get you to a successful closing!
So, shoot us that call, text or email, and we’ll take care of the rest! Click here to contact us.